Whole Foods Plant Based Diet: The Recommended Diet for Depression and Anxiety | Dr. LeAnn Fritz
Does your roadmap to being healthy also include changing your mindset?
If not, then this may be the roadblock that's getting in the way of your health goals.
In this week’s vodcast, CEO of New Hope Health and Naturopathic Doctor LeAnn Fritz tackles a two-pronged approach to hitting our health goals: taking on a whole-foods plant-based diet AND addressing our mindsets.
When you watch this interview, expect to learn about:
- 🌿 What exactly is a whole foods plant based diet?
- 🌿 How our diet affects our mental health
- 🌿 The gut health connection to depression and anxiety
- 🌿 Why Dr. Fritz recommends a whole foods plant based diet
- 🌿 How Dr. Fritz transitioned to this diet
- 🌿 Dr. Fritz’s inspiring successful case studies
- 🌿 How mindset comes into play with weight loss
Remember: What you feed your gut is just as important as what you feed your mind.
Follow Dr. LeAnn Fritz
Follow Dr. LeAnn Fritz on Instagram
Visit Dr. Fritz’s website
Follow Dr. LeAnn Fritz on Facebook
Subscribe to Dr. LeAnn Fritz's YouTube channel
Connect with us!
In this week’s vodcast, author of “The Sprout Book” Doug Evans aka The Sprout Guru, teaches us the basics of sprouting...Read more
Get Started Today!
Enter Your Name & Email to Get Instant Access To Our Newsletter & Your Complimentary Ebook, Quarantine Cuisine: Easy, Nourishing Recipes To Support Your Immune System.