Fixing Sleep Patterns Naturally
| Dr. Rodger Murphree
Photo by Felix Mittermeier on Unsplash
Depriving your body of deep restorative sleep can harm both your physical and mental health.
In this week’s vodcast, we discuss everything a sleep-deprived person needs to hear. Together with fibromyalgia expert Dr. Rodger Murphree, we uncover the importance of restorative sleep, the effects of bad sleep to your health, and how to naturally fix our sleeping patterns in ways you may not be aware of.
When you watch this interview, you’ll find out:
- What deep restorative sleep truly is and how it affects your body
- What happens when you lack sleep
- Why people struggle with their sleep
- Things in our environment that affect sleep
- How caffeine affects our sleep
- The sleep techniques Dr. Rodger applies to his own life
- Nutritional supplements for better sleep
- Success stories of Dr. Rodger’s patients
- His thoughts on sleeping pills
- The performance-enhancing effects of sleeping well
- Tips for resetting sleeping patterns naturally
Deep Sleep Formula
Deep Sleep Formula features time-tested and scientifically proven ingredients that will ensure that you get the rest you need to be well and stay well. Poor quality sleep and not getting enough sleep lead to physical and mental health problems and reduced life expectancy. Inadequate rest also causes imbalances in the microbiome and fuels inflammation. Prescription sleep medicines only provide short-term relief and cause dangerous and inconvenient side effects. Sleep Formula safely restores healthy sleep rhythms without side effects or dependency.
Follow Dr. Rodger Murphree
Visit Dr. Rodger Murphree’s website
Follow Dr. Rodger Murphree on Facebook
Connect with us!
In this week’s vodcast, author of “The Sprout Book” Doug Evans aka The Sprout Guru, teaches us the basics of sprouting...Read more
Get Started Today!
Enter Your Name & Email to Get Instant Access To Our Newsletter & Your Complimentary Ebook, Quarantine Cuisine: Easy, Nourishing Recipes To Support Your Immune System.