How Gut Health Impacts Your Mental Health
| Dr. Elena Villanueva
Are you suffering from some form of mental disorder like anxiety and depression?
Why is it that most conventional mental health doctors do not run tests or labs to diagnose the root cause of anxiety, depression, bipolar, etc? ⠀⠀
For Episode 2 of The Goodness Lover Vodcast, Matt and I interviewed the lovely Dr. Elena Villanueva, a long-time mental health crusader.
She introduced us to her groundbreaking, comprehensive DATA-BASED approach to finding the underlying cause of mental health issues.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
In this episode, you’re going to learn about:
- The connection between your brain and your gut (fun fact: this is something that Matt did NOT believe in at first, but look at him now!)
- How you can control whether your genes will work for you or against you, regardless of any mental or neurodegenerative disorder history in the family
- The tests you need to take to figure out what’s wrong with your gut and consequently, your brain
- The steps you need to do before repairing your gut
- The success stories of Dr. Elena’s patients
You’ll also find out how Dr. V helped me and Matt with our mental health! 💓⠀
Sign up for Dr. Elena Villanueva’s webinar
Follow Dr. Elena Villanueva
Visit Dr. Elena Villanueva’s
Connect with us!
This week, we sat down with naturopathic physician Dr. Catherine Clinton to talk all about the heart, brain, gut, how it's...Read more
If you have IBS or someone you love does, this week’s Goodness Lover Podcast is exactly what you need! This week, we...Read more
Have you ever wondered if essential oils could help treat:😔 SIBO or IBS😢 Leaky gut😩 Skin issues or irritations😴 Fatigue and...Read more
Get Started Today!
Enter Your Name & Email to Get Instant Access To Our Newsletter & Your Complimentary Ebook, Quarantine Cuisine: Easy, Nourishing Recipes To Support Your Immune System.