Is There A Connection Between Coronavirus (COVID-19) And Gut Health? | Dr. Will Bulsiewicz
Is There A Connection Between Coronavirus (COVID-19) And Gut Health?
Matt and I interviewed Dr. Will Bulsiewicz, so we can cut through the noise and present vital COVID-19 information straight from the expert—minus the technical terms.
Just a little background on Dr. B: He’s a board-certified and practicing gastroenterologist (he’s actually known as ‘The Gut MD’). During his medical career, he dove deep into critical research and epidemiology, which makes him extremely qualified to talk about this pandemic.
In this hour-long info-packed interview, Dr. B breaks down the science of COVID-19 in such a way that makes this so much easier for all of us to understand.
We covered a wide range of topics, including:
- The top 2 reasons that make COVID-19 so different from the seasonal flu
- The first symptom you should look out for (this isn’t cough or shortness of breath)
- Is there really any merit to social distancing
- How COVID-19 affects your gut and consequently, your immune system
- What you should really do to optimise your immune system (note: supplements help but they aren’t the magic bullet to this)
- How you can heal your gut starting today and the benchmark for knowing if you’ve actually healed it
And so much more! This is life-changing information.
Get a copy of Dr. Will Bulsiewicz’s Fiber Fueled on Amazon
Follow Dr. Will Bulsiewicz
Dr. Will Bulsiewicz’s
Connect with us!
In this week’s vodcast, author of “The Sprout Book” Doug Evans aka The Sprout Guru, teaches us the basics of sprouting...Read more
Get Started Today!
Enter Your Name & Email to Get Instant Access To Our Newsletter & Your Complimentary Ebook, Quarantine Cuisine: Easy, Nourishing Recipes To Support Your Immune System.