Beating Anxiety During A Pandemic: Science-Backed Natural Remedies | Dr. Peter Bongiorno
Attention: Those suffering from coronavirus anxiety
If you feel like you’re only one more quarantine day away from a breakdown, then you need to watch this video.
For Episode 3 of The Goodness Lover Vodcast, Matt and I turned to Dr. Peter Bongiorno —a NY-based naturopathic doctor, who has thrown himself into mental health research for so many years.
In this interview, expect to learn:
- The top 2 reasons that make COVID-19 so different from the seasonal flu
- The practical steps you can take today to get your anxiety under control
- The most powerful anti-anxiety ‘drug’ that we have
- Which vitamins you should take to help with your mental health (including this one vitamin that, when deficient, can create advanced respiratory distress)
- An effective strategy to help your kids cope with the pandemic (and the anxiety signs you should watch out for)
- Taking supplements vs dietary changes - which one should you do?
- The right form and dose of Vitamin C
And so much more!
Anxiety is a real problem, my friends… One that we can get out of.
Get Dr. Peter Bongiorno’s Ebook on Coronavirus Strategies
Follow Dr. Peter Bongiorno on Instagram
Get Dr. Peter Bongiorno’s Newsletters
Connect with us!
On this week’s episode of The Goodness Lover Podcast, we spoke with Dr. Ilana Gurevich - board-certified naturopathic physician and digestive...Read more
This week’s episode of The Goodness Lover Podcast is with a Board certified licensed physician and bestselling author of "Goodbye Lupus."Read more
On this week’s episode of The Goodness Lover Podcast, we sat down with Shivan Sarna – TV personality and author of...Read more
This week on The Goodness Lover show, we spoke with Dr. Jennifer Stagg, all about the health-promoting power of bitter foods!Read more
Get Started Today!
Enter Your Name & Email to Get Instant Access To Our Newsletter & Your Complimentary Ebook, Quarantine Cuisine: Easy, Nourishing Recipes To Support Your Immune System.