How to Fix Your Period without Birth Control Pills
| Nicole Jardim
This might come as a surprise to so many of you, but…
A woman’s period is NOT supposed to be a brutal monthly nightmare!
We’re not supposed to feel any kind of excruciating pain that will leave you curled up in your bathroom floor, nauseated, and about to pass out.
You can actually have carefree & easy monthly periods.
With the help of Nicole Jardima.k.a. The Period Girl, this week’s Goodness Lover Live Vodcast dives deep into ‘that time of the month’.
In this vodcast, we talk about:
- The top 3 things you should take a look at when you want to fix your period
- How many days should be in one cycle (and why a lot of women go below or over this range)
- The ‘good’ kind of period pain
- Why you should stop taking birth control pills and the proper way to wean off it (minus side effects like severe acne or hair loss)
- How to maintain your independence & not get pregnant even without the pill
- The two main hormones that dictate whether you’re going to have a normal period or not
- What are the probable causes of your period pain
- The vitamins to take for PMS, including the one called the “period mineral” that can help with emotional symptoms, anxiety, and sleep
We have been raised to believe that it’s only “natural” for women to go through this gruelling ordeal.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
We’re changing that narrative today… starting with this vodcast.
Get a copy of Nicole Jardim's Fix Your Period on Amazon
Follow Nicole Jardim on Instagram
Follow Nicole Jardim on Facebook
Connect with us!
In this week’s vodcast, author of “The Sprout Book” Doug Evans aka The Sprout Guru, teaches us the basics of sprouting...Read more
Get Started Today!
Enter Your Name & Email to Get Instant Access To Our Newsletter & Your Complimentary Ebook, Quarantine Cuisine: Easy, Nourishing Recipes To Support Your Immune System.