Reducing Anxiety with Essential Oils & Vagus Nerve Stimulation | Jodi Cohen
Coping with anxiety during this pandemic has been difficult for many.
With so much going on in the world, taking a step back and caring for our mental health should be a high priority.
From brain fog, stress, depression, or anxiety/panic attacks… activating your vagus nerve is key to helping you feel better.
And did you know that essential oils can actually help stimulate it?
In this week’s vodcast, bestselling author, award-winning journalist, and founder of Vibrant Blue Oils Jodi Cohen will show us how to activate our vagus nerve through essential oils to help keep our mental health in check.
In this vodcast, you’ll learn:
- 🌿 The best essential oils for our brains
- 🌿 Natural remedies for anxiety
- 🌿 The importance of the vagus nerve
- 🌿 Quick ways to stimulate your vagus nerve
- 🌿 Long-term effects of a malfunctioning vagus nerve
- 🌿 The connection between the vagus nerve and autoimmune disease
- 🌿 How to enhance our calm state
- 🌿 Choosing the right essential oils for your body
And so much more! There’s so many natural ways to keep our brains in tip-top shape!
Visit Jodi Cohen’s website
Download Jodi Cohen's Parasympathetic Toolkit
Follow Jodi Cohen on Facebook
Follow Jodi Cohen on Instagram
Connect with us!
This week on The Goodness Lover Podcast, we spoke with Dr. John McDougall—a Board Certified Internist, professor, and author of 13...Read more
Get Started Today!
Enter Your Name & Email to Get Instant Access To Our Newsletter & Your Complimentary Ebook, Quarantine Cuisine: Easy, Nourishing Recipes To Support Your Immune System.