How to Reverse Insulin Resistance
| Cyrus Khambatta, PhD
Photo by Mae Mu on Unsplash
Are you ready to reverse your insulin resistance?
BUT there’s a catch: You need to throw everything you know about it out the window.
In this highly controversial episode of Goodness Lover Vodcast, Matt and I interviewed Cyrus Khambatta, PhD —a diabetes expert who has helped thousands of diabetics around the world to control (and even reverse) their conditions.
His protocol produces results in such a short period of time.
And yet, it has ruffled so many feathers in both mainstream and functional medicine fields.
When you watch this interview, you’ll find out:
- His incredible diagnosis story and how he lowered his blood glucose level in just 7 days
- Which types of diabetes can be reversed (the majority of doctors don’t know this)
- The shocking truth about the keto diet
- The science behind low-carb diets and why they can make diabetes worse (complete with a visual presentation that will make this easier to digest)
- What changed over the past 200 years that has gotten humans to be so diseased
- The simple and easy steps you can do today to manage your diabetes and support your immune system
It doesn’t matter if you’ve been living with diabetes for 10, 20 or 60 years! You can still adopt this protocol.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Matt and I are in awe of how Cyrus was able to explain such a complicated matter into simpler terms.
Get a copy of Cyrus Khambatta's Mastering Diabetes on Amazon
Follow Cyrus Khambatta on Instagram
Connect with us!
This week, we sat down with naturopathic physician Dr. Catherine Clinton to talk all about the heart, brain, gut, how it's...Read more
If you have IBS or someone you love does, this week’s Goodness Lover Podcast is exactly what you need! This week, we...Read more
Have you ever wondered if essential oils could help treat:😔 SIBO or IBS😢 Leaky gut😩 Skin issues or irritations😴 Fatigue and...Read more
Get Started Today!
Enter Your Name & Email to Get Instant Access To Our Newsletter & Your Complimentary Ebook, Quarantine Cuisine: Easy, Nourishing Recipes To Support Your Immune System.