Matt and I interviewed the one and only Gut Health MD, aka Dr Will Bulsiewicz!
Just a little background on Dr. B: He’s a board-certified and practicing gastroenterologist (he’s actually known as ‘The Gut MD’). During his medical career, he dove deep into critical research and epidemiology, which makes him extremely qualified to talk about this pandemic.
Watch the Interview:
We talked all things gut health, including controversial topics like…
- The almost magical powers of dietary fiber, prebiotics and postbiotics
- What are lectins and should you avoid them?
- How to heal a sensitive gut (and eat the food you love again!)
- What to do for constipation
- The pros and cons of paleo, keto, low FODMAPs and carnivore diets, and the best diet for gut health
- If you’ve ever had questions about what to eat for your microbiome - this is the call you should be on!