Prebiotics, Postbiotics, & Using Dietary Fiber For Fuel
| Dr. Will Bulsiewicz
Matt and I interviewed the one and only Gut Health MD, aka Dr Will Bulsiewicz!
Just a little background on Dr. B: He’s a board-certified and practicing gastroenterologist (he’s actually known as ‘The Gut MD’). During his medical career, he dove deep into critical research and epidemiology, which makes him extremely qualified to talk about this pandemic.
We talked all things gut health, including controversial topics like…
- The almost magical powers of dietary fiber, prebiotics and postbiotics
- What are lectins and should you avoid them?
- How to heal a sensitive gut (and eat the food you love again!)
- What to do for constipation
- The pros and cons of paleo, keto, low FODMAPs and carnivore diets, and the best diet for gut health
If you’ve ever had questions about what to eat for your microbiome - this is the call you should be on!
Get a copy of Dr. Will Bulsiewicz’s Fiber Fueled on Amazon
Follow Dr. Will Bulsiewicz
Dr. Will Bulsiewicz’s
Connect with us!
In this week’s vodcast, author of “The Sprout Book” Doug Evans aka The Sprout Guru, teaches us the basics of sprouting...Read more
Get Started Today!
Enter Your Name & Email to Get Instant Access To Our Newsletter & Your Complimentary Ebook, Quarantine Cuisine: Easy, Nourishing Recipes To Support Your Immune System.