Everything You Need to Know About your Thyroid
| Dr. Olivia Joseph
You asked for all things thyroid, we give you all things thyroid.
In this week’s vodcast, Matt and I interviewed thyroid expert Dr. Olivia Joseph and asked several of the most common thyroid questions we hear in our community.
When you watch this video, you’ll learn:
- The comprehensive list of thyroid symptoms that you should watch out for
- Why some conventional doctors are against getting full thyroid panel tests (some even react too harshly)
- How thyroid is linked to so many systems in the body, including the brain and the gut
- The differences between TSH levels, T4, and T3 tests and why you need all three
- Why autoimmune disease of the thyroid is so common, including Hashimoto’s, hypothyroidism, and hyperthyroidism
- Why testing is extremely crucial for thyroid and which one you should get
- The first steps you can take to get your thyroid functioning better again—all natural
- The mineral that can add that much-needed security system for your thyroid
- The causes and cure for thyroid nodules and goiters (and why you need to be careful with iodine)
- Why women are more prone to thyroid issues
- The truth about thyroid problems in men
- Is it okay to take thyroid meds and should you come off it
And so much more!
Subscribe to Dr. Olivia Joseph's channel on YouTube
Follow Dr. Olivia Joseph on Instagram
Follow Dr. Olivia Joseph on Facebook
Connect with us!
Did you know that inflammation affects your gut AND your mental health? What if the symptoms that you have been experiencing aren’t...Read more
Ladies, did you know that your risk for CVD—and other fatal diseases—increases drastically as your estrogen levels deplete and you reach...Read more
Get Started Today!
Enter Your Name & Email to Get Instant Access To Our Newsletter & Your Complimentary Ebook, Quarantine Cuisine: Easy, Nourishing Recipes To Support Your Immune System.