3 Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) Treatment Protocols That You Need to Know | Shivan Sarna
SIBO is a lifestyle killer
.Apart from the sometimes unpredictable flare-ups…
This condition is stopping so many of us from enjoying life without always worrying where the nearest restroom is.
So for this week, SIBO expert extraordinaire Shivan Sarna is joining us for Episode 15 of The Goodness Lover Vodcast.
Shivan hosts a thriving community built from one of the biggest docuseries produced on the topic—SIBO SOS.
In this interview, you’ll learn:
- Shivan’s history with SIBO, her misdiagnosis, and eventual diagnosis (and the biggest lesson she learned throughout the ordeal)
- The top 3 protocols for SIBO, including the antibiotics that you won’t develop a resistance to even after five rounds
- The tests you should take before and after treatment
- The overlapping symptoms among SIBO, candida, and parasites that tend to confuse people (and how to tell the difference)
- The danger of not figuring out the underlying cause of your SIBO
- How much your life will change once you treat SIBO (based on real-life stories in her community)
And so much more!
Follow Shivan's personal account
Follow SIBO SOS
Follow Shivan Sarna
Follow Shivan Sarna
Subscribe to the
Shivan's channel on YouTube
Connect with us!
On this week’s episode of The Goodness Lover Podcast, we spoke with Dr. Ilana Gurevich - board-certified naturopathic physician and digestive...Read more
This week’s episode of The Goodness Lover Podcast is with a Board certified licensed physician and bestselling author of "Goodbye Lupus."Read more
On this week’s episode of The Goodness Lover Podcast, we sat down with Shivan Sarna – TV personality and author of...Read more
This week on The Goodness Lover show, we spoke with Dr. Jennifer Stagg, all about the health-promoting power of bitter foods!Read more
Get Started Today!
Enter Your Name & Email to Get Instant Access To Our Newsletter & Your Complimentary Ebook, Quarantine Cuisine: Easy, Nourishing Recipes To Support Your Immune System.