What measures have you been taking to support your immunity?
I hate to say it, but you might be doing it all wrong…
Immune health has never been more focal in our collective consciousness...
- Many people are loading up their supplement cabinets with vitamins, minerals, and herbs in hopes of shoring up their defences against COVID-19.
- Unfortunately, this is NOT the best way to protect your health.
- Supplements are just that: supplementary.
- The foundations of health are a nourishing diet and a lifestyle that prioritizes sleep, exercise, fresh air, and social connectedness.
- There is a place for supplements, but they cannot overcome the harmful effects of a poor diet or draining lifestyle
- Cruciferous Veggies
- Leafy Greens Brightly
- Colored Fruits and Veggies
- Herbs and spices
- Ferments Regular
- Exercise is an immune-supporting habit
- Quality Sleep
- Regular Exercise
- Getting Outside
- Making Time for Friends & Family
What Do You Think? Comment Below: