Fluoride Toxicity: The Dangers of This Chemical in Your Water and Food | Melissa Gallico
Photo by Samara Doole on Unsplash
Did you know that fluoride can be toxic to your body?
Some countries have even gone as far as totally removing fluoride from their water!
But why is it still everywhere, especially in the Western world? Why do dentists even recommend it?
In this week’s vodcast, we dive down the fluoride rabbit hole as we speak to former FBI analyst turned health researcher Melissa Gallico to discuss the harmful effects of fluoride in our bodies and how we can detox this chemical.
When you watch this interview, you’ll find out:
- The evidence Melissa found that led to her fluoride discovery
- Which types of food contain fluoride
- The symptoms of having too much fluoride in the body, including its effects on your gut health
- Is there a 'safe' level of fluoride
- The political conflict between pro and anti-fluoride dentists and lobbyists
- The best ways to take action in your community to have fluoride removed from your water
- How other countries managed to ban fluoride
- The 2 easiest ways to filter fluoride from your water at home
- How the body detoxifies fluoride (and the natural steps to you can do to improve this)
And so much more! This is life-changing information.
Get Melissa's books on Amazon
Listen to Fpollution podcast
Follow Melissa on Instagram
Visit Melissa Gallico's website
Follow Melissa on Facebook
Join Melissa's Facebook group
Follow Melissa on Twitter
Subscribe to Melissa's channel on YouTube
Connect with us!
On this week’s episode of The Goodness Lover Podcast, we spoke with Dr. Ilana Gurevich - board-certified naturopathic physician and digestive...Read more
This week’s episode of The Goodness Lover Podcast is with a Board certified licensed physician and bestselling author of "Goodbye Lupus."Read more
On this week’s episode of The Goodness Lover Podcast, we sat down with Shivan Sarna – TV personality and author of...Read more
This week on The Goodness Lover show, we spoke with Dr. Jennifer Stagg, all about the health-promoting power of bitter foods!Read more
Get Started Today!
Enter Your Name & Email to Get Instant Access To Our Newsletter & Your Complimentary Ebook, Quarantine Cuisine: Easy, Nourishing Recipes To Support Your Immune System.