Better Gut Prebiotic Fiber Plus [3 Bottles]
With slippery elm bark and 100+ trace minerals
- Supports microbiome health
- Promotes healthy digestion & regular bowels
- Enhances gut microbe balance
- Promotes healthy metabolic response
- Supports blood sugar balance
$59.95 Per Bottle
$53.96 Per Bottle
$47.96 Per Bottle
Safe and Effective Herbal Sleep Aid
Sleep is essential to wellbeing and, yet, 1 out of every 3 adults experience sleep challenges. Poor quality sleep and not getting enough sleep lead to physical and mental health problems and reduced life expectancy. Prescription sleep medicines only provide short-term relief and cause dangerous and inconvenient side effects. Sleep Formula safely restores healthy sleep rhythms without side effects or dependency.
Most people who suffer from insomnia are never diagnosed and do not get the help they need.
If you’re experiencing these symptoms of insomnia, it is imperative that you restore quality sleep before serious health problems develop:
- Difficulty falling asleep at night
- Waking up during the night
- Waking up too early
- Not feeling well-rested after a night's sleep
- Daytime tiredness or sleepiness
- Irritability, depression or anxiety
- Difficulty paying attention, focusing on tasks or remembering
- Increased errors or accidents
- Ongoing worries about sleep
Sleep Formula features time-tested and scientifically proven ingredients that will ensure that you get the rest you need to be well and stay well.
Calcium: Calcium reduces the time it takes to fall asleep, increases the duration of sleep and enhances the ability to achieve a state of deep sleep.
Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is needed for producing melatonin, along with other neurotransmitters that relieve anxiety and induce calm.
Magnesium: Magnesium activates the rest and relax mode of the nervous system so you can fall asleep and stay asleep.
L-Tryptophan: L-Tryptophan converts to melatonin, When taken as a supplement, it helps you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
Goji: Studies show that goji improves the quality of sleep and ease of waking, along with energy, athletic performance, ability to focus, calmness and feelings of health contentedness and happiness within just 15 days.
Valerian, Hops & Passionflower: The “three sisters of sleep” synergistically calm the nervous system, relieve muscle tension and support sound sleep.
Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is a potent adaptogen and is one of the only adaptogens that can be taken at bedtime. It improves sleep quality and reduces the time it takes to fall asleep.
Sleep Formula also includes a blend of gently sedative herbs and amino acids that soothe anxiety, relieve chronic pain and enhance sleep.
Sleep Formula is safe for regular use, does not cause side effects and is non-habit forming.
Sleep Formula will help you reclaim healthy sleep so you can avoid the health problems that are caused by insufficient rest, like…
- Weakened Immune Response
- Sensitivity to Pain
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Disease
- Shortened Life Expectancy
Many people turn to pharmaceutical sleep aids to overcome insomnia, only to find that they are only effective for a short time and cause side effects that are dangerous and disruptive.
In fact, peer-reviewed studies report that 80% of people experience problematic side effects when using sleep medications.
Commonly reported side effects of pharmaceutical sleep aids include:
- Difficulty Concentrating
- Impaired Memory
- Dry Mouth
- Cognitive Impairment
- Motor Incoordination
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Increased Mortality
Sleep Formula gently restores quality sleep without any risks or side effects.
You can effortlessly drift off to sleep and wake up feeling refreshed and energized. Sleep Formula is not habit-forming and is safe for extended use.
***Sleep Formula contains St. John’s wort. St John’s wort can interact with pharmaceutical medications. If you are taking any prescription drugs, check with your doctor before using Sleep Formula.
Nourish & Support Your Gut, With One Teaspoon A Day
If you only take one supplement for gut health, make it Better Gut Prebiotic Fiber Plus.
Prebiotics are food for the microbes that support good health. Better Gut Prebiotic Fiber Plus nourishes the microbiome for improved gut health, lower inflammation, and enhanced immune status.
By shifting the composition of the microbiome with Better Gut Prebiotic Fiber Plus, you can enhance the health of your digestive tract and beyond.
Enhance the Health of Your Digestive Tract and Beyond
Clinical studies show that prebiotic fiber like Better Gut Prebiotic Fiber Plus:
IMPROVES DIGESTION (1)
- Relieves constipation & diarrhea
- Reduces gas, bloating & abdominal discomfort
- Improves symptoms of IBS
IMPROVES THE MICROBIOME (2)
- Boosts “good” bugs like Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus & Bacteroides
- Reduces “bad” bugs like Klebsiella, Clostridia & Streptococcus
- Reduces leaky gut
SUPPORTS DETOXIFICATION (3)
- Reduces circulating levels of bacterial toxins
- Improves the elimination of waste from the body
- Enhances liver performance
IMPROVES NUTRITIONAL STATUS (4)
- Provides antioxidants
- Enhances nutrient & mineral absorption
- Provides electrolytes, amino acids & trace elements
ENHANCES METABOLISM (5, 6)
- Improves energy levels & enhances exercise performance
- Supports healthy insulin levels
- Improves cholesterol levels
IMPROVES IMMUNE STATUS (7)
- Reduces bodywide inflammation & allergic reactions
- Reduces risks of viral infections
- Improves autoimmune conditions
Optimal health starts with a healthy gut. And the best way to achieve healthy gut function is to boost microbiome diversity in the gastrointestinal tract. To accomplish this task, there's nothing better than a balanced formulation of ingredients with great prebiotic potential, such as XOS and guar gum, fulvic minerals and active probiotic strains.
What I like the most about Better Gut Prebiotic Fiber Plus is the addition of slippery elm extract, a demulcent herb that soothes the lining of the stomach and intestines and reduces irritation. The patients who benefit the most from this kind of a supplement are those who struggle with constipation, irregular bowel movements, leaky gut, or any other symptom of GI dysfunction.
Dr. Luiz Sella
Dr. Luiz Sella (Medical Doctor trained in Endocrinology, Lifestyle Medicine and Functional Medicine).
Our Unique Formulation
Prebiotic fiber blends
PreticX® xylooligosaccharides and Sunfiber hydrolyzed guar gum help to grow more species of good gut bacteria species and reduce bad bacteria (it’s also been shown to aid in natural weight loss!) (8)
Fulvic minerals enhance nutrient absorption and fortify the body with over 100 vital trace minerals that help with important bodily functions and optimize cellular health. (10)
Slippery Elm Bark
Slippery elm bark soothes and revitalizes the digestive tract, with its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. (9)
PreforPro is a prebiotic bacteriophage blend that primes the gut so healthy probiotic bacteria have the room they need to flourish. (11)
The Results Speak For Themselves:
“I haven’t had as many stomach problems since I’ve started this.”
“This product has been great. It dissolves quickly, which has been different from other similar products. I haven’t had as many stomach problems since I’ve started this.”
"These products are working."
“I love both the L-Glutamine and Better Gut Prebiotic Fiber Plus. I put both in my smoothie everyday. The result is less noise from my GI tract! In thinking about it clearly, I haven’t had gut discomfort in a couple of weeks, so these products are working."
“I'm over the moon full of joy.”
“I began this journey not to address a body issue, but to correct my inflamed angry red face. I credit and praise God for leading me to the Better Gut Prebiotic formula with my success to calm and alleviate my symptoms. I’m over the moon full of joy when my face doesn’t burn with simple washing or applying ANY type of specifically sensitive skin topical. With great gratitude and much deserved success, C.”
“I immediately noticed a good change.”
“I immediately noticed a good change – having regular normal bowel movements. That was what I was hoping for! Thank you”
For best results pair with our other gut-support formulas
One of the most important nutrients for healing leaky gut.
One of the most potent nutrients for soothing inflammation.
THE LEAKY GUT KIT
L-Glutamine, Supercharged Turmeric & Premium Fulvic Minerals - Save 15% when bought as a kit!
1. "Role of guar fiber in improving digestive health and function - PubMed." https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30496956/. Accessed 23 Jan. 2022.
2. "Xylooligosaccharide supplementation alters gut bacteria in both ...." https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphys.2015.00216/full. Accessed 23 Jan. 2022.
3. "Effectiveness of Probiotics and Prebiotics Against Acute Liver Injury." 21 Sep. 2021, https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmed.2021.739337/full. Accessed 23 Jan. 2022.
4. "Therapeutic Potential of Fulvic Acid in Chronic Inflammatory ... - NCBI." 10 Sep. 2018, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6151376/. Accessed 23 Jan. 2022.
5. "Xylooligosaccharide supplementation alters gut bacteria in both ...." https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphys.2015.00216/full. Accessed 23 Jan. 2022.
6. "Therapeutic Potential of Fulvic Acid in Chronic Inflammatory ... - NCBI." 10 Sep. 2018, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6151376/. Accessed 23 Jan. 2022.
7. "Impact of prebiotics on immune response: from the bench to the clinic." https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/imcb.12409. Accessed 23 Jan. 2022.
8. "Xylooligosaccharide supplementation alters gut bacteria in both ...." https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphys.2015.00216/full. Accessed 23 Jan. 2022.2.
9. "Antioxidant effects of herbal therapies used by patients with ...." https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11860402/. Accessed 23 Jan. 2022.3.
10. "Therapeutic Potential of Fulvic Acid in Chronic Inflammatory ... - NCBI." 10 Sep. 2018, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6151376/. Accessed 23 Jan. 2022.4.
11. "PHAGE Study: Effects of Supplemental Bacteriophage Intake on ...." 20 Mar. 2019, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6471193/. Accessed 23 Jan. 2022.