Live The Life You've Imagined.
I’ve got a pretty simple question for you today…
Whose life are you living?
It’s not a stupid question.
I’m not talking about some eastern philosophy either.
It’s so simple, yet so complicated to live out at times.
To simply live the life that we want to live.
Not somebody else’s.
So how do we know whose life we are outliving?
Some simple questions;
1) Do you live under ‘under the cloud’ of other people’s expectations?
2) Is your job a reflection of your passion?
3) Do your spend your ‘down time’ doing the things you want to do?
4) Are you constantly trying to please others?
5) If you were to take some time off, where would you go? More importantly, who would go with you?
6) Do you feel you need to constantly “look over your shoulder” in life?
7) How close are you to fulfilling your ‘bucket list’? 8) Are you where you expected to be in life?
9) When was the last time you lived for the present instead of the future?
10) Are you afraid of the consequences of pursuing the life that you imagined?
I’ll finish with this.
As we are not trained to think and act for ourself, we’ll go and look for the support of others to validate our current life path.
You have everything you need.
Yes – you have have you.
Have an honest conversation with yourself.
Be brave enough to act on what you find.
Live the life that you’ve imagined.
* * *